- Type: Full-Time
- Benefits: Health, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing
The opportunity. We are quickly growing at alpscontrols.com and we have an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative (particularly, but not limited to, one who is fluent in both English and Spanish). This position offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to develop and grow within the company.
Position summary. Your excellent communication skills will enable you to handle incoming calls and perform tier 1 level customer assistance, projecting a friendly, professional demeanor at all times. And your organizational smarts will enable you to log and track the numerous requests we receive from our clients. Your smarts will allow you to gain quick knowledge of the company's products and programs and to transfer that knowledge into world-class customer service.
What your day to day looks like:
- Process customer orders through our online marketplace.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and instant message inquiries.
- Manage and track customer issues providing solutions within strict time limits.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Identify and assess customer needs to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Provide technical support for the products we represent.
- Follow up with customers and suppliers to ensure all parties reach satisfactory results.
What we are looking for:
- Full-time Availability.This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday.
- 2-3 years customer service experience. You have a professional and courteous demeanor that is always evident to customers and coworkers with proven customer support experience. Active listening and strong phone skills are a must! Previous support within the HVAC, controls, or construction industry is a plus!
- Bilingual English/Spanish Not required, but preferred. We serve a broad range of clientele including clients in South America. Ability to read and write in both Spanish and English is preferred.
- CRM experience. We use a CRM database to manage our ticketing and customer cases, so it's helpful if you have experience using one. (We will provide thorough training on the use of our CRM and data entry protocol).
- Computer Skills. We are a MAC-based office so general knowledge of Mac OS is a plus and you know your way around office tools like MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Confident and engaging personality. Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor that is always evident to customers and coworkers.
- Organized multi-tasker. Customer Service is a fast-moving environment, you must be able to prioritize tasks and stay organized!
- Natural problem solver. Able to tactfully navigate frequent changes and anticipate, identify, and proactively resolve problems.
- Ability to work with others. We're a team and we'd like someone that is a good personality fit and can communicate easily within the department and outside.
- Ability to play an instrument. Not really, but we are an office full of music aficionados. If you play, tell us what, or what you wish you could!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with an attractive profit-sharing program.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Holidays and vacation.
- Snack area including free coffee all the time (plus our vendors often bring the office lunch)!
- On-site gym and showers.
A new and exciting job is waiting for you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)